skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smith WP 2013
Monday, November 9, 2009
Assignment #5: Get on your belly!
For this assignment we had to take all of our pictures on either our back or our belly. I really liked this because I found different lighting on the floor and on the ceiling that I normally wouldn't have noticed.
1 comment:
Slade
November 18, 2009 at 3:55 PM
Lots and LOTS of good shots here. One of your best assignments so far. Well done!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Waterford Photo 2013
16 years ago
Budge WP 2013
16 years ago
macfarlane wp 2013
16 years ago
johnson wp slade2013
16 years ago
Sahasrabudhe WP 2013
16 years ago
Johnson wp 2013
16 years ago
shrader wp 2013
16 years ago
Stangl wp 2013
16 years ago
Dover WP 2013
16 years ago
Yamane wp 2013
Liu WP 2013
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(17)
►
December
(6)
▼
November
(4)
Photo...ON THE GO!
Assignment #5: Get on your belly!
I am so very grateful for the power of 'edit html'.
Random Before and After
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
About Me
madijanae135
View my complete profile
Lots and LOTS of good shots here. One of your best assignments so far. Well done!
ReplyDelete